Weiter zum Inhalt

Für ausländische Antragsteller

Registration with the Chamber of Architects and working as an architect in Lower Saxony.

Registration with the Chamber of Architects

Professional title protection

The professional titles “architect”, “interior designer”, “landscape architect” and “urban planner” are protected in the Federal Republic of Germany by the laws of the individual federal states concerning architects. In Lower Saxony, the version of the Lower Saxony Architects Act (Niedersächsisches Architektengesetz (NArchtG)) of 2017.

Pursuant to that act, these professional titles can only be used by persons who are entered under the relevant profession on the List of Architects of the State of Lower Saxony or in the corresponding register of another federal state. This ensures, for the purpose of protecting consumers, that only sufficiently qualified architects practice the profession and that they comply with certain professional rules. It is also a privilege for the profession itself, one that few other professional groups enjoy. However, this professional title protection means that the Chamber of Architects must require that registration applicants provide proof of their high-level qualifications.

In order to benefit from membership in the Chamber of Architects, you must fulfil the following requirements:

Requirements for registration

Higher education

a) Architecture / interior design / landscape architecture
The requirements for registration include a successfully completed course of study in the subject of architecture consisting of at least eight semesters or in the subjects of interior design / landscape architecture consisting of at least six semesters of regular study time. Six-semester bachelor courses in architecture do not qualify a person to register with the chamber.

b) Urban planning
The requirements for registration include a successfully completed course of study in the subject of urban planning, spatial planning or architecture, the latter with a focus on urban development or urban planning, or equivalent education qualifying the individual in question to perform the tasks expected of a professional in that area. Proof must be provided that the course of study consisted of at least six semesters.

At least two years of practical work

Proof must also be provided that the individual in question performed practical professional work for at least two years on a full-time basis (or for an appropriately longer period on a part-time basis). The work must involve performing the key tasks in the discipline in question. The relevant performance profiles from the Schedule of Services and Fees for Architects and Engineers (HOAI) can also be used as a guide for this. References from employers, clients, authorities, associations or building contractors must be submitted as proof in this respect.

Periods of work experience abroad may also be recognised (see the information material: Returning to Germany after studies abroad – recognition of periods of work experience abroad for entry on the List of Architects for Lower Saxony).

Participation in further training courses

Alongside your practical professional work you must have attended at least eight one-day further training courses. The courses completed by you must be in the following subject areas:

  • the public law foundations and procedure of planning and construction,
  • the civil law foundations of planning and construction,
  • planning and construction practice, and
  • the economics of planning and construction.

For registration in the “architecture” category, you must provide proof of your attendance of two courses per subject area. For registration in the other categories, you must provide proof of your attendance of one course per subject area and four other courses from any of the subject areas.

The purpose of the further training is to make it easier for you to enter the profession. You will find detailed information on the specific requirements on our website dedicated to the further training of graduates at: www.fortbilder.de

Submission of own work

a) Architecture / interior design / landscape architecture:
At least two plans each for three building structures (draft plans – e.g. on a scale of 1 : 100) and for one building structure at least one detailed design (on a scale of 1 : 50 or 1 : 20) and one detailed drawing or, in the area of landscape architecture, landscape management plans, landscape and green space plans or landscape structure plans.

b) Urban planning:
For example zoning plans, development plans, structural plans, outline plans or overall urban development plans, and as a possible supplementary submission also landscape management plans, landscape and green space plans or landscape structure plans.

Professional liability insurance

If you wish to be registered in the “freelance” employment category, as a requirement for registration you must provide proof of sufficient professional liability insurance in the form of an annual insurance policy for the work in your professional field. You can be exempted from this requirement at your request if you currently do not practice your profession for personal reasons, particularly due to sickness or parental leave. The first time you register as a freelance member, you can be exempted from the insurance requirement at your request if you do not yet perform independent work for other persons (business start-up). Such an exemption will be granted for a maximum of one year.

Local requirements

A further requirement for registration is that you have a place of residence or office in the State of Lower Saxony or practice your profession entirely or partially in Lower Saxony.

Application form

The application form for entry on the List of Architects and clarifications on the charges for registration and membership are available here for downloading or can be requested by telephone from the Office of the Registration Committee of the Chamber of Architects for Lower Saxony (tel. 0511/28096-17), kerstin.karper@aknds.de.

Professional pension scheme

Registration in the Chamber of Architects for Lower Saxony leads to the establishment of your own  retirement pension scheme within the framework of the Bavarian Architects Pension Scheme (Bayerische Architektenversorgung). You can obtain more detailed information from Bayerische Versorgungskammer, Bayerische Architektenversorgung, 81921 Munich, http://www.versorgungskammer.de/, tel. (089) 9235-7350 (hotline).

Working as an architect in Germany

العمل كمهندس معماري في ألمانيا

You have to be registered at the architects list of one of the 16 architects chambers. Without the registration you can’t get generally building permits and you can’t use the title “architect” because it is protected.

There are different kinds of formalities in the registration process according to the rules and regulations of the architects chambers in the 16 federal states of Germany.

What do you exactly need for being registered? The best way to know more is to contact the architects chamber in your state. Here is the list for all architects chambers: https://www.bak.de/bundesarchitektenkammer/mitglieder/

Working as an architect in Lower Saxony


الإعتراف في نقابة المعماريين في نيدر زاكسن

حماية اللقب المهني

ان المسميات الوظيفية "مهندس/ة معماري,مصمم /ة داخلي, مصمم /ة مواقع و مخطط/ة المدن "في جمهورية المانية الإتحادية محمية بالقانون المعماري كل مقاطعة على حدى. في نيدر زاكسن يتبع قانون معماري خاص " Niedersächsische Architektengesetz (NArchtG) "في اصداره الاول في 26/مارس/ 2003 " Nds. GVBl. S. 177" و تم تعديلة اخر مرة بتاريخ 16 /ديسمبر/2014 2017  " Nds. GVBl. S. 475".

وفقا لهذة القوانين لا يحق لأي شخص استحدام اللقب المهني إلا في حالة التسجيل في قائمة المعماريين في بلدية نيدرذاكسن ,او التسجيل في مقاطعة احرى بموجب قوانين محددة . ة بهذه الطريقة يوجد ضمان للمستهلك و حماية انه فقط المهندسين الذين على درجة عالية من الخبرة و الكفائة يستطيعون الحصول على هذا المسمى الوظيفي ,و هذا يتوافق مع قواعد حماية المهنة.و هذا شرف ايضا للمهنة.وللجفاظ على هذه الحماية تطلب نقابة المهندسين دليلا على المؤهلات العالية.

للاستفادة من عضوية الغرفة، يجب أن تتحقق الشروط التالية:

متطلبات التسجيل :

التعليم العالي

a)     تخصص الهندسة المعمارية / التصميم الداخلي / هندسة المناظر الطبيعية " تصميم المواقع"

شرط القبول هو انهاء دراسة المرحلة الجامعية بنجاح و بما لا يقل عن 8 فصول دراسية, وفي تخصصات الهندسة المعمارية الداخلية وتصميم المواقع فالحد الأدنى هو ستة فصول دراسية على الأقل . ان ستة فصول دراسية على درجة البكالوريوس متخصصة في مجال العمارة ليست قابلة للإعتراف .

b)     تخصص تخطيط المدن :

شرط القبول هوة انهاء المرحلة الدراسية بنجاح في مجال التخطيط الحضري ,استخدام الأراضي أو العمارة .و بالنسبة للعمارة يجب أن يكون التركيز على التطوير الحضري أو تخطيط المدن او ما يعادلها من تدريب مهني والتي تمكن من الاضطلاع بالمهام المهنية في هذا المجال. ولا يجب ان تقل عدد السنوات الدراسة عم ستة فصول .

خبرة عملية لا تقل عن سنتين

يجب اتمام سنتين على الاقل بدوام كامل من التدريب العملي .و يجب ان يكون هذا التدريب في المجالات التخصصية .و يجب أن تقدم مستندات عن العمل و عن مقدم العمل و الجمعيات و العمال المشاركين .والفترة التدريبية خارج المانيا ممكن ان تكون محسوبة 


المشاركة في فعاليات التعليم المستمر

يرافق النشاط المهني العملي،انه يجب زيارة أحداث التعليم المستمر لمدة يوم واحد على ان لا تقل عن ثمانية احداث.

و هذه الأحداث يجب أن تكتمل في الموضوعات التالية:

-          الأسس العامة وأساليب التصميم والبناء

-          الاسس المدنية و التخطيط والبناء

-          التحيط و التدريب على البناء

-          كفائة التصميم و البناء

للدخول في مجال دراسة "العمارة" يتوجب عليك زيارة كل حدث مرتين لاثبات كل الموضيع . و للتسجيل في مجال اخر يتوجب عليك زيارة كل حدث مرة واحدة و ال4 مرات الاخرة للإختصاص الذي تريد التسجيل فيه.

ويهدف التدريب لمساعدتك على بدء في المهنة. للحصول على تفاصيل حول المتطلبات المحددة، يرجى زيارة موقعنا بقسم تدريب الخريجين :  www.fortbilder.de

تقديم العمل

a)     الهندسة المعمارية / التصميم الداخلي / هندسة المناظر الطبيعية:
تقديم على الأقل مخططين من كل ثلاثة عناصر(خطط التصميم على مقياس 1:100 مثلا) وكذلك عنصر واحد على الأقل من المخطط التنقيذي (مقياس 1:50 او 1:20)و عنصر تفصيلي . في اختصاص تصمم المواقع المعمارية نقدم مخطط الموقع العام , مخططات الدعم ,مخطط الفضاءات المفتوحة .

b)     تخطيط المدن :
نقديم مخططات استخدام الأراضي و مخططات البناء و مخططات التنمية و مخططات الهياكل و مخططات المناظر الطبيعية إذا لزم الامر.

تعويض التامين المهني

اذا كنت تريد العمل بشكل مستقل ,يجب عليك تثبيت التامين الصحي المهني كشرط للتسجيل .و هذا الإلتزام يمكن الاعفاء منه في حالة التوقف عن العمل لاسباب خاصة متل المرض او اجازة الوالدين

هذا الأعفاء يتم منحه لمدة اقصاها سنة واحدة .

الظروف المحلية

من شروط التسجيل ان يكون لديك مكان للإقامة او مكان للعمل في ولاية نيدر زاكسن

إستمارة الطلب

استمارة طلب التسجيل لقايمة المهندسين في ولا ية زاكست انهالت مع التكاليف متوافرة في الموقع و يمكن الإتصال للحصول على معلومات اكثر

هاتف : 0511-28096-17


Kerstin Karper
+49 511 28096-17